Introducing Project Report
WHY YOU NEED PROJECT REPORT?
The project report is a document, which gives an account of the project proposal to ascertain the prospects of the proposed plan/activity.Your report explains your project in a clear and understandable way regarding your global context.It is the very foundation of the enterprise.
- Land & building required
- Manufacturing Capacity per annum
- Manufacturing Process
- Machinery & equipment along with their prices and specifications
- Requirements of raw materials
- Power & Water required.
- Manpower needs
- Cost of the project and production.
- Financial analyses & economic viability of the project.
Requirements for preparation of Project Report
Information in detail is required regarding following things:-
- Technical process
- Requirements of plant and machinery, raw materials, manpower requirement, market information
- Statutory representations (like pollution control and public safety)
- Details of power and water tariff, land/shed/building and selling prices etc. needs to be collected as prevalent in the market.