Introducing GST Registration
WHY YOU NEED GST REGISTERATION?
GST refers to Goods and Services Tax which subsumes all taxes such as Sales tax, Service tax, Excise duty etc. into GST. GST registration is required primarily if your annual sales are more than Rs. 20 Lakh. Even if your sales are less than Rs. 20 Lakh, we suggest that you voluntarily opt for GST registration because:
Do you ever wonder what the world is going with technology? It is the most potent development for business and national economy. It is essential for your business that you have to generate your GST pin for GST registration in Pune.
What is the GST registration?
In the business, a world whose turnover more than 50 lack is required to register as a taxable person. He is paying all taxes, which is allowing by the Indian government. If he is not spending all taxes, then he will be charged offend not-be liable. He may be imprisonment for some time according to Indian law.
For some business, registration under GST is necessary. If the company carries on business without GST tax, then it will be an offense against Indian governments, and under low Indian penalties will apply. According to your company type, you will be applicable for any benefit, which is offering by Indian governments.
In GST registration generally takes six working days. In these articles, we will help you to record your company in a few simple steps. This article will be beneficial for your GST registration in Pune procedure.
The sound and service tax is the landmark of your company. Most of the small company is carry the GST tax fulfillment.
First, who is applicable for GST registration?
- Business whose turnover more than 50 lack and more
- Ten lack for north-eastern states like J&K,
- Taxable person
- Supplier and service distributor or businessmen
- E-commerce company
- E-commerce agent
GST Registration Process
- Purchase of plan: - You can make a purchase plan for your GST registration according to your company and its revenue.
- Expert assign: - You can assign an expert to necessary gain information.
- Upload document: - Then you will upload your records which are first verified and after that, you can able to further step for registration.
- Submission on the portal: - All fulfilments of your application then you have to introduce your use.
- GSTIN received: - Once your application accepted and done all over the procedure, you can earn you GST number which uses for paying your taxes. And with it, your GST registration in Pune procedure finished.
Documents Required For Registration
- PAN card (permanent account number)
- Aadhaar card
- Id proof and passport size photo
- Identity and address proof
- Your office address proof
- Bank account statement
- Canceled cheque
- Your digital signature it is must important
Detail for Registration
- Reference number: - In this process, you have to verify your name and your e-mails, it is essential for your registration
- Application: - Using the reference number applicant will be applicable for filling application it necessary that you have generated your reference number. In this GST registration procedure, you will fill your form through electronically submit.
An essential document for GST Registration
- PAN Card of the company
- Registration certificate of the company
- Bord resolution
- Copy of bank statement
REGISTERED OFFICE DOCUMENT
- Your bill like electric phone water bill
- Rent agreement if your company on rent
GST registration process
- Enter the GST official website
- Click on the server tab and going to the main menu. In there are various option first you checked all option
- Click the option which gives you the new GST registration in Pune
- Now fulfill your all documentation process after this you will check your documentation is correct. After this, you will be done your remain procedure.
- An OPT will be sent to the provider of the GST office when you verify your e-mail and phone number.
- A TRN (temporary reference number), it is shown on your computer screen. TRN number is also sent your E-mail.
Tracking the Temporary Reference Number
- 1. Go back your website in which your GST procedure runs.
- 2. And again select your service tab
- 3. Select registration
- 4. Choose the option TRN and after selection it the dot. It is filled by a green button
- 5. Enter your TRN number
ARN Status Verification
After this, the new page will be seen in your display. Fill your documentation in the application
- 1. Photo
- 2. Business owner
- 3. Id proof and business id
- 4. Bank account
After the uploading detail, go verification. And start declaration, you are going to mark it. Submitted your application using DSC and E-sign, opt will generate.
Your application procedure has been done.
|Partnership Deed/LLP Agreement||
|Private limited Company/Public Limited Company/One Person Company(OPC)||
|Hindu Undivided Family(HUF)||
all inclusive feesCHECKOUT
Completely managed GST registration service until obtaining GSTIN with Expert Support and LEDGERS accounting software. Inclusive of all government fee and taxes.
all inclusive feesCHECKOUT
Completely managed GST registration service and GST return filing service for 3 months with Expert Support and LEDGERS accounting software. Inclusive of all government fee and taxes.
all inclusive feesCHECKOUT
Completely managed GST registration service and GST return filing service for 6 months with Expert Support and LEDGERS accounting software. Inclusive of all government fee and taxes.